jueves, 29 de abril de 2010

-I'm tired to pretending, Dan.
-Stop it.
-I can't.
-Do you really have to pretend you are someone else?
-Everybody would hate me if I didn't.
-Why do you say that? I wouldn't hate you. -Such a sadness he felt because of those words.
-I don't feel good being myself.
-Do you love me?
-All the time.
-So stop it.
-You can't ask that.
-I have done it.
She looked down and kept quiet. She hadn't never felt that way. Confused, all mixed up, with no idea what should do. What's happening now? Why is everything so wrong? Maybe she thinks she can't be herself, perhaps she feels that there is not way to fix it. Always pretending, like an actress in a play.
-Okay, then you are a nice dramatic actress, a pretty good actress. I hope to see you soon in cinemas around the world.
He stopped and stared, but once again she looked away. I think she doesn't know who is she. Maybe that's the problem.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario